- Male or female between 40-45 years old
- Master's degree in business or management field
- Thai nationality preferred
- Minimum 5 years management experience or management in an international school environment
- Fluent command of English in writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Is flexible, reliable and responsive to the needs of the organization
- Is enthusiastic and willing to work as part of a growing team and organization
- Chinese proficiency is consideration first
Accounting and Finance Manager
- Male or female Thai nationality 35 years or older
- Bachelor or master's degree in accounting
- 5-8 years of experience at the management level in an accounting and finance function at any trading business
- Experience in a multinational company would be an advantage
- Excellent bookkeeping practice as well as good knowledge of taxation
- Possess good English skills (speak, read and write)
For the above positions, please email your resume to email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
American and Canadian teacher candidates:
- Please do not submit unsolicited resumes and files.
- We do all of our recruitment through Search Associates and the UNI Overseas Placement Service for Educators.
- If you want to apply, please apply to through Search Associaties or see us at UNI or a Search Associates event.
Chinese teacher candidates:
1. You must hold an education degree with an emphasis in Chinese literature/teaching Chinese as a second/foreign language with a teacher certificate from your home country.
2. Two plus (2+) years as a full-time teacher at a public or private school.
3. TOEFL 80 or higher or TOEIC 750 or higher.
You will be required to provide:
- Copy of teaching license
- Copy of diploma(s)
- Proof of prior teaching contract
- TOEFL/TOEIC certificate
Inquires should be sent to ChungAn Hsieh (Tony), Head of Chinese Department. Email: email@example.com.
Thai teacher candidates: