American and Canadian teacher candidates:
- Please do not submit unsolicited resumes and files.
- We do all of our recruitment through Search Associates and the UNI Overseas Placement Service for Educators.
- If you want to apply, please apply to through Search Associaties or see us at UNI or a Search Associates event.
Chinese teacher candidates:
1. You must hold an education degree with an emphasis in Chinese literature/teaching Chinese as a second/foreign language with a teacher certificate from your home country.
2. Two plus (2+) years as a full-time teacher at a public or private school.
3. TOEFL 80 or higher or TOEIC 750 or higher.
You will be required to provide:
- Copy of teaching license
- Copy of diploma(s)
- Proof of prior teaching contract
- TOEFL/TOEIC certificate
Inquires should be sent to ChungAn Hsieh (Tony), Head of Chinese Department. Email: email@example.com.
Thai teacher candidates:
TCIS Teacher Recruitment Video